21 Typical Family Life In Indonesia
Family life cannot be separated from the life of society and also nation. Many Indonesian families who have background, history, education and family principles that can not be separated from the tradition of the nation. Every family has different principles, how they lead a happy and successful life.
The definition of a family is a social environment that is very close to someone. A person is raised, resides, interacts with one another, the formation of values, patterns of thought, and habits and serves as an external cultural witness and mediation of the child’s relationship with his environment.
Read also :
A family is a life bond or partnership on the basis of marriage between adults of different kinds who live together or a man or a woman who is alone with or without children, either her own child or adoption and resides in a household.
Families need health services come from a variety of life patterns. In accordance with social development then the type of developing family follow. In order to seek the role of the family in improving the degree of health, it is necessary to know the various types of families. Like the example as below:
1. Main Family
The nucleus family is a family consisting of father, mother, and child. Or a complete family of members, where the husband functions as head of the household and a mother who raises her children.
2. The Elderly Family
Family consisting of husband and wife who are elderly, while children have separated themselves. Children who are already old enough and are financially able to separate themselves for work or college.
3. The Childless
Families without children due to married telescopes can be caused by pursuing a career or education. Or because it can not get offspring normally, so its members only husband and wife only.
4. The Extended Family
Families consisting of husbands, wives, children and other additional members such as parents, uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, siblings, older siblings or other family members. So this family is famous for many family members.
5. Single Parent
A family consisting of a family consisting of one parent with either a biological or lifting child. This condition can be caused by divorce or death, or other problems that cause one to go.
6. Commuter Family
A family consisting of parents working outside the city, and can gather on Sundays or holidays only. This can be bad if parents do not spend much time with their children or other family members.
Read also :
7. Multigeneration Family
A family consisting of several generations or age groups living together in one house. Usually, these family members have the same age, level so that family members look many and in groups.
8. Kin Network Family
A family of several families living together or near each other and using items of service such as the kitchen, the same well that inhabits a house. This looks to be fine, but if there is turbulence it can cause uncomfortable effects.
9. Blended Family
A family consisting of families formed from widows or widowers and raising children from previous marriages. Or also called congenital or wives or newly woven families who previously had experienced a marriage but could also fail or be left to die.
10. Single Adult Living Alone
A family consisting of a household consisting of one adult. Usually, this happens because someone feels comfortable with his single life or do not have a definite life companion.
The typical family life in Indonesia next are some examples below:
- The unmarried teenage mother, a family consisting of one adult especially a mother with a child from unmarried relationships.
- The stepparent family, a family consisting of and with a stepparent.
- Commune family, ie more one family without blood ties that live at home.
- The nonmarital heterosexual cohabiting family, the families that live together, alternate couples without marriage.
- Gay and lesbian family, a person who has sex equality living in one house as husband and wife.
- The cohabitating couple, adults who live together outside marriage bonds for some reason.
- Group marriage family, some adults who have felt married, sharing something including sex and raising children.
- Group network families, some core families that are bound by norms and rules, live close together and share the same stuff and are responsible for raising children.
- Foster family, a family that receives a child who has no brother relationship for a while.
- Homeless family, a family formed without permanent protection due to economic circumstances or mental health problems.
- Gang, The destructive family of young people seeking emotional bonding, thrives on violence and crime.
Read also :
Roles are something normatively expected from a person in a particular situation in order to meet expectations. The role of the family describes a set of interpersonal behaviors, traits, activities related to the individual in certain positions and situations.
- Fathers as family leaders have a role as breadwinner, educator, patron, safety giver for every member of the family and also as a member of social group society.
- Mothers as housekeepers, caregivers and child educators, family protectors as well as breadwinners for families as well as members of social group societies.
- Children act as psychosocial behaviors according to physical, mental, social and spiritual development.
The characteristics of a good and happy family are:
- The family is a marriage relationship.
- The family is in the form of an institution related to deliberate marital relationships established or maintained.
- The family has a system, nomenclature (nomenclature) including the calculation of lineage.
- The family has an economic function established by its members regarding the ability to have offspring and child rearing.
- The family is a family, home or household residence.
- Has a very close bond with the spirit of gotong-royong based·
- Inspired by the value of eastern culture.
- Generally led by husband although the process of termination is done by deliberation.
Read also :
Some family functions in Indonesia are:
- The effective function is the primary family function to do everything to prepare family members to connect with others.
- Socialization function is the function of developing and training the child for social life.
- Reproductive function is a function to preserve the generation and keep the family alive.
- The economic function is Families function to meet the needs of families economically.
- The function of religion is to foster norms of religious teachings as the basis and purpose of the life of all family members.
- The function of love is to grow the potential of affection that has existed among family members into real symbols in an optimum and continuous.
And many more examples and typical family life in Indonesia that can be used as an example in family life. Certainly, take a good example and be a role model.
Hopefully, the above explanation of typical family life in Indonesia and may be useful for your knowledge and experience.