15 Eco Tourism In Bali Indonesia
If you visit the island of Bali, many interesting and beautiful sights. Ranging from entertainment center tours, family rides to fun nature tours. All that will make you feel comfortable and feel at home to Bali.
One example of tourism is ecotourism in Bali, Indonesia, which is currently widely asked by the visitors. Besides the beautiful place is also very good for family holidays especially children – children. Many educations and also science offered there. So highly recommended a place and environmentally friendly tour for you and also family in Bali.
Read also :
- Examples of Ecotourism in Indonesia
- Enviromental Effects of Ecotourism in Indonesia
- Effects of Tourism in Bali
There are several options for you if a vacation in Bali to visit ecotourism in Bali. Here is where it is highly recommended:
1. Tanah Lot
The first beach destination in Bali is Tanah Lot. This tourist spot is located in the Village Beraban, Tabanan, and only about 24 km apart from Kuta Beach. For the fastest route that can avoid traffic jams, you can drive through Jalan Tanah Lot Pass Pass.
The uniqueness of this tourist spot is the existence of a temple that is on the rock that juts into the middle of the sea. In addition, in the cave that lies beneath the cliff, there is a snake that is sacred.
2. Kuta Beach
The happiness of Bali’s tourist attractions this one need not be doubted. Not only domestic tourists, international tourists are no stranger to Kuta Beach. It is just 4.5 km from Ngurah Rai Airport and 9 km from Denpasar.
Because the area is crowded, so if you are not with a large group, you should use a motorbike or on foot if possible to reach this place. You can surf, sunbathe, play volleyball or beach football, or do other activities here.
3. Sanur Beach
Next ecotourism in Bali, Indonesia is the other famous beach of Pulau Seribu Pura is Sanur Beach. The location is east of Denpasar, so many people are chasing the moment of sunrise on this beach. But because the beach is open for 24 hours, you do not have to come at dawn or early morning only.
Just relaxing on the beach in the afternoon and the beach is very natural and beautiful for eco-friendly tours.
4. Lovina Beach
This beach is suitable as a place to enjoy the sunrise with the backdrop of the mountains. You can rent a boat with a capacity of four people and watch wild dolphins that swim freely in the ocean. However, the appearance of these dolphins is also influenced by natural factors. This resort is located in the northern part of Bali, about 78 km from the Port of Gilimanuk.
Read also :
5. Besakih Temple
Next ecotourism in Bali, Indonesia is Besakih temple is the largest Hindu temple in Bali. This temple is a temple complex, located in Besakih Village, Rendang District, Karangasem Regency. The complex consists of a central temple, namely Pura Penataran Agung Besakih, and 18 temples companion consisting of one Pura Basukian and 17 other temples.
general, Pura Besakih becomes the center of all temples in Bali. You should wear a decent dress to visit this place.
6. Bali Museum
Museum located in Denpasar is an old building, exactly adjacent to Pura Agung Jagat Natha. From the airport, you just follow the road to the city center with travel time about 45 minutes. This museum is not an art museum, a historical museum.
The museum collections consist of prehistoric equipment, religious and custom ceremonial equipment, and Balinese art and culture development from time to time. Through this museum, you will be able to get to know the culture of Bali in every age.
7. Bajra Sandhi Monument
The Bajra Sandhi monument was built to commemorate the struggle of the Balinese people. This monument is in front of the Office of the Governor of Bali and Bali Provincial Parliament Building, precisely in Niti Mandala Renon Square. This is where the Puputan War takes place.
The museum that tells the struggle of the Balinese people since prehistoric times to seize independence is on the second floor of the monument. In telling the story of the struggle of Balinese people.
8. Uluwatu Temple
The ecotourism in Bali, Indonesia is Uluwatu temple, located in Pecatu Village in the southern part of Bali, this temple is never empty of visitors. Uluwatu temple stands majestically at an altitude of 97 meters and presents stunning views. The exoticism of the worship place on the cliff overlooking the expanse of the ocean off the Indian Ocean is too dear to miss.
Read also :
9. Agung Mountain
Bali’s highest peak is at the peak of Mount Agung, a mountain that is sanctified by Balinese Hindus. According to the beliefs of the people, Mount Agung is the place of the gods who constantly keep an eye on humans.
And on the slopes of this mountain is the largest temple in Bali, Pura Besakih, located. This mountain became one of nature’s beautiful and challenging tour on the island of Bali.
10. Turtle Island
Next ecotourism in Bali, Indonesia is turtle island. Want a natural tour without the need to go to the beach or struggle to climb? Turtle Island can be an alternative tourist destination, especially if you bring children. To get to Pulau Penyu, you will enter Tanjung Benoa first with donation money. In this place is felt the feel of nature and the beauty of the island.
Here is ecotourism in Bali that you can still visit, apart from the above example are:
- Bali Bird Park. The two-hectare bird park is one of the largest bird parks in Indonesia. Today, no less than 1,000 poultry animals from 250 species are treated and a collection of Bali Bird Park.
- Elephant Safari Park. In tourist attractions built over an area of over two hectares of forest will give you a memorable experience with an elephant. At Elephant Safari Park, you can go around riding elephants, taking pictures with elephants, feeding elephants, also watching elephant shows that paint and play ball.
- Butterflies Garden. In Tabanan, Bali, there is one more beautiful sights that you should visit. This Butterfly Park is the biggest educational and research object of butterfly in Southeast Asia. Thousands of butterflies of various species fill this park.
- West Bali National Park. Not just anyone can visit this highly protected national park. You need permission from your local supervisor to enter the national park divided into three different zones. This is because the government wants to preserve the ecosystem of West Bali National Park that serves as a place of wildlife research.
- Bedugul Botanical Garden. This large and spacious tropical botanical garden is in Bedugul area, Tabanan regency. It is located in the mountainous area Bedugul with an altitude of 1250-1459 asl. This botanical garden is devoted to collecting various gymnosperms from around the world. You who want to travel and relax in an area that cools the eyes and blends with nature.
Read also :
Quite a few articles about 15 ecotourism in Bali, Indonesia. Might be a recommendation for you to choose a tour that is environmentally friendly and healthy.