Sometimes most people think that the Indonesian literature majors are not prestigious, lost to other majors such as engineering, economics or medicine. So, many people who looked at the eyes of students majoring in Indonesian literature.
Though literature students actually have many advantages compared with other majors students. After knowing the advantages of Indonesian literature, surely you will think differently because there are many positive things in the field of literature. The following example is a brief history of Indonesian literature.
The art of literature in Indonesia itself has been developed from the time of our ancestors. Until the development of time and technology that is increasingly advanced and sophisticated art literature never fade, even more rapidly and growing.
For example, Javanese literature is just a lot of devotees, not only the original titles of Indonesia, even other foreign citizens are very interested to learn the local literary arts. The following example is Indonesian literature history, period and development.
The following will be discussed about the explanation of facts about Indonesia literature, as below:
1. Literature Means Reflection Will Love In Indonesia Nation
Of course, people who like to be Indonesian literature certainly they love the same nation itself. Because they learn the language of the nation itself until the ins and outs.
So they become familiar with and appreciate the precious regional and national literature because literature is a great historical relic. Here are the explanation social factors affecting business in Indonesia.
2. Literature Just Like Books and Hobbies Reading
Facts about Indonesia Another literature of those who love Indonesian literature is required to read many books, from classic to modern literary works.
Every new book they’re looking for and read has a must-read list of books to read. This list can reach dozens of books. This is what fosters their love of books. Generally, people who like literary memory and thought are very flexible and modern.
3. Literature Makes People Writing Smart
Not only a hobby of reading but also a hobby of writing. Because every words and sentence of literature that are considered alien will they record and write as a new reference and will be made observations about the words and sentences.
Writing poetry, short stories, novels, or dramas is a common thing they do. Their writing inspiration can come from anywhere, including by studying literature and reading some related books. For example explanation of interesting facts about culture and art in West Sumatra.
4. Old Poet Force
Old Poet is a form of classification of literary works in Indonesia produced before the 20th century. In this generation is dominated by poetry, pantun, gurindam, and saga. The authors of this period include Syamsudin Pasai, Abdurrauf Singkil, and so on. For example explanation of all the facts about the traditional wooden puppets of Bali.
5. Old Malay Literature Force
Indonesian literary works produced between the years 1870-1942 that developed in the community of Sumatra, such as Langkat, Tapanuli, Minangkabau, Medan, Aceh and so forth. The literary content is still in the form of poetry, saga, and translation of western novels.
Some of the literary works that existed during this period are Nyai Dasima by G. Francis, Bunga Rumpai by A.F. Van Dewall and so forth. Here they are reasons why is Indonesian language is popular.
6. Force Balai Pustaka
Called the twenties because this generation was born in the 1920s. Called the library hall because the publisher who publishes a lot is Balai Pustaka. In this generation, the contents are about prose (novels, novels, short stories, drama) and poetry.
Some literary works of this generation are Apa Dayaku karena Aku Seorang Perempuan, Tak Putus dirundung Malang (roman, 1929, S.I. Alisyahbana), and many others. Sample discussion of language in Bali Indonesia characteristics and types.
7. The New Pujangga Generation
This generation was born around 1933 and 1942. Called a new poet because at that time there was a famous literary magazine that is the magazine Pujangga Baroe. The literary work of this generation is dynamic, individualist, not bound by tradition, intellectual, and nationalistic.
There are two groups of poets New Poet, namely Belenggu (roman, 1940, Armijn Pane), Layar Terkembang (roman, 1936, S.T. Alisyahbana) and so on. Here is the meaning of the brief history of Indonesian art.
8. Force Year 1945, 1950 and 1960s
The pioneer of this generation is Cahiril Anwar. Characteristics of his work include free, individualistic, realistic, and futuristic. The pioneer is Pramoedya Ananta Toer. Works in this period are dominated by short stories and poetry.
Examples of works during this generation, namely Kranji dan Bekasi Jatuh (1947), Dari Ave Maria ke jalan lain ke Roma (Indrus), Dua Dunia (1950) and others. You must know Muslim customs in Indonesia history, laws, and population.
9. Force of 1990 and Reformation
Facts about Indonesia Other literature is the work in this generation contains about romance and more accentuated about women. And the emergence of this reformation force is marked by the rise of literary works, poems, short stories, and novels on social-political themes, and around reform.
Examples of works in this period are Dua Hati, Puisi Pelo, and many other works. Some explanation about social taboos in Indonesia society and environment.
10. Force Cybersastra and Technology
Literary works published in cyberspace. Indonesian literary sites in cyberspace which one of them is duniamaya, com. There are many more Indonesian literary works that can be easily accessed through cyberspace, the more sophisticated the more literary windows that can be studied in the present day is complete, easy and clear. Interesting facts about Javanese culture that you should know.
Facts about Indonesia Other literature are :
- Indonesian literature consists of poetry literature, poetry, poetry, mantras, proverbs, gurindam, fables, saga, legends, and puzzles. Interesting variety and many more.
- Classical Malay literature prior to being influenced by regional literature and foreign literature is called the Ancient Literature. Society at that time generally did not know the writing, so the work of literature is more to oral stories. Forms of literary works at the time such as myths, fables, witty stories, solace stories, abstinence words, mantras, and others.
- When Hinduism entered Indonesia, the resulting literary works were later influenced by Hindu beliefs and their people. Forms of literary works at that time such as gurindam, seloka, solace stories, framed stories, epic. Hikayat Seri Rama and Hikayat Pandawa Lima are examples of literary works that appeared during Hindu-influenced Literary Period.
- Persian traders who brought Islam later influenced Indonesian literature. Forms of literature at that time such as poems, hadith Melayu, witty stories, framed stories, epic poems, history, and books.
- Another type of literature in Indonesia is drama literature in Indonesia written in the early 19th century, precisely in 1901, by a Dutch descendant named F. Wiggers, in the form of a one-part drama titled Lelakon Raden Beij Soerio Retno. Subsequently, there were drama texts in Low Malay written by Dutch and/or Chinese authors.
- Indonesian poetry is divided into old poetry and modern poetry. Old Indonesian poetry is generally in the form of rhymes or poems. And is anonymous because it is not mentioned who the author is. Old poetry belongs to the community.
- Modern poetry, or new poetry, evolved since the Indonesians recognized formal education. So modern Indonesian poetry began to appear in the 1920s because that year the nation of Indonesian educated began to emerge. Since then the new poetry of Indonesia continues to grow.
So explanation about facts about Indonesia literature may be a benefit and knowledge for you. Good luck.